Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 3- 1 Nephi 16-18


Scripture Study: 1 Nephi 16-18


Mark and Ponder: 1 Nephi 19:23 And I did read many things unto them which were written in the books of Moses; but that I might more fully persuade them to believe in the Lord their Redeemer I did read unto them that which was written by the prophet Isaiah; for I did liken all scriptures unto us, that it might be for our profit‍ and learning.


How do you liken the scriptures unto us?


When I read a book I always envision in my mind what I think the characters look like, the same is true for the Book of Mormon.


For instance when I picture Nephi this is who I see...



Captain Moroni...

The 2000 Stripling Warriors...


Wicked King Noah...


Who do you picture?




Thought for the day:
"To memorize a scripture is to forge a new friendship. It is like discovering a new individual who can help in time of need, give inspiration and comfort and be a source of motivation for needed change."
- Richard G Scott

No comments:

Post a Comment