Friday, February 3, 2012

Day 1 - 1 Nephi 1-10

Scripture Study: 1 Nephi 1-10 Wow 10 chapters!!-- a little intimidating, but you can do it!!


Mark and Ponder: 1 Nephi 3:7 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, said unto my father: I will go and do the things which the Lord hath commanded, for I know that the Lord giveth no commandments unto the children of men, save he shall prepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing which he commandeth them.


I love the primary song "Nephi's Courage" /if only we could all be like Nephi.



Thought for the day
"There is within each of us a divine spark of greatness.

Who knows of what we are capable if we only try?"
- Joseph B. Wirthlin

Scriptures I marked today...


1 Nephi 2:15 And my father dwelt in a tent. (One of Ryan's favorites)


1 Nephi 4:6 I was led by the spirit not knowing before hand the things which I should do.


1 Nephi 4:13 Behold the Lord slayeth the wicked to bring forth his righteous purposes. It is better that one man should perish than that a nation should dwindle and perish in unbelief.


1 Nephi 9:6 But the Lord knoweth all things from the beginning; wherefore, he prepareth a way to accomplish all his works among the children of men; for behold, he hath all power unto the fulfilling of all his words. And thus it is. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment